Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Something good



No, I don't have good news about employment yet. Lots of searching going on at our house. I'll keep you posted if anything worthy of sharing should occur.

For now, I just wanted to share these photos of floral loveliness. We went to an orchid show Sunday (don't worry, it was free) and took in some pretty amazing sights. This is the sort of thing I need to remember right about now: If God puts this much effort into a flower, just a flower, then I can only imagine what He is capable of doing in a person's life.

A typical caterpillar has 228 muscles in its head; spiders produce three kinds of silk (as if one wasn't amazing enough.) And we humans are the highlight of His creation.

I need to live like I believe that every day.

P.S. Wanna be humbled? Go to http://www.crazylovebook.com, then click on VIDEOS, and then click on The Awe Factor of God.

No comments: